- 4 cups mushroom soup (I used “Imagine”)
- 1 cup mushrooms (I used Crimini)
- 2 cups kale
- 1/2 cup lentils (uncooked)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Garlic powder & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella
- Add the broth and the lentils and bring to a boil
- Lower the heat and simmer until the lentils are half-cooked (about 10 minutes)
- Add all ingredients except for vegan cheeze and simmer 10 minutes
- Take the soup off the heat, serve and add vegan cheeze…then eat!
*Information based on recipe making 4 servings*
For 1 serving:
This meal has over 7g of fiber, is high in potassium, vitamin A & C. Lentils are high in essential minerals, iron & protein and are a good source of fiber. Mushrooms are known for supporting the immune system and provide a healthy dose of B12. Kale is nutrient-packed and provides much needed Vitamin K, A & C and is a great anti-inflammatory veggie.